By Shelby Kisgen
Camping is a blast; pooping in the woods, not so much. There are multiple ways to remain hygienic, sanitary, and polite when taking care of digestive needs in the wilderness. From simple to complex, here are 3 ways to potty in the woods.
- Dig a Hole: If you are going on a day hike and nature calls in the metaphorical way, it is silly to try to build a lean-to porta potty or find the nearest public service station. Instead, move away from prying eyes and dig a hole. Use a stick, claw up the dirt, or pack a shovel, whatever works just make it deep enough that it will not be easily unearthed if someone unknowingly steps on it. Answer nature’s call, then cover the hole with dirt, leaves, and twigs. Pack out toilet paper; do not bury it. Yes it will decompose, but it is better to leave no trace. Wrap the soiled toilet paper in clean tissue, seal it in a bag and pack it out. Remember to apply hand sanitizer afterward.
- Pee Party: When you need to pee but not anything else, just find a hillside and remember to always let it flow down. Make sure you are not mooning anyone, or peeing near a water source. Natural run-off in that sense is a very bad thing indeed. Use hand sanitizer after!
- Build a Bathroom: For a while Build-a-Bear was the chicest present to give a kid. Building a porta-potty is not so fun, but far more useful. When doing an extended camping trip, packing out waste is much easier on the environment. To build your own inexpensive portable toilet, you just need a few items.
– 5 gallon bucket or milk crate
– Seriously heavy duty garbage bags
– A snap-on toilet seat
– Tarp and rope or bailing twine
Make sure you set up your toilet downwind from camp, and a good distance away for sanitation and smell purposes. Place a garbage bag into the bucket or milk crate. Tie it so it does not fall down. Snap the toilet lid over top. Use the tarp and bailing twine or rope to attach a privacy curtain to the nearby trees. Leave some hand sanitizer by the privacy curtain for everyone to use. Change the bag every day if you have a lot of people, or less often if not necessary. At the end of your camping trip place all your soil-filled bags into a fresh bag for further stabilization. Then place that bag inside the crate or bucket to pack out. The last thing you want is any spilling or leaking, so reinforce it as much as possible for peace of mind.
It is a common stereotype that women love to journey to the bathroom together. Since we also love camping together, why not combine the experiences? Cheers to happy digesting.
Generic Windows 10 Installation Key
Unfortunately we do not provide you with any https://www.windowskeymall.com/ retail Windows 10 Product key here, sorry, you’re at the wrong website. But wait – we would like you to offer atleast valid and working generic windows installation keys to install Windows 10. As said, all of the example keys Windows 10 Professional Product Key provided below are installation keys only. These keys will not activate your Windows 10 (neither of the available versions). Generic Windows 10 keys are default keys that are inserted if you choose Windows 10 Home Product Key to skip entering a product key during the installation process.
If you are looking for a valid retail Windows 10 Key we’d like you to take a look at the keys below. You’ll find a link to where you can buy Windows 10 Product Keys for any version out on the market. The prices for the Windows 10 Keys differ based on your choice of the selected version of Windows 10.
Windows 10 Product Key
The Windows 10 product keys listed in this Windowskeymall section can also be used with unattended installations (unattended.xml) of Windows 10. Though they are blocked at the Microsoft clearinghouse and therefore cannot be used to activate any productive systems to Windows 10 Professional Product Key fully working retail installations. Keys provide you with a couple of days for you to complete the Windows 10 activation process. The keys supplied do not depend on the architecture. They will work on either x86 (32 Bit) and x64 (64 Bit) installations of Windows 10.
In the Store, you can purchase an official Windows license Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key that will activate your PC. The Home version of Windows 10 costs $120, while the Pro version costs $200. This is a digital purchase, and it will immediately cause your current Windows installation to become activated. You don’t need to purchase a physical license.
We installed Windows 7 Professional as an example here, so the Windows Store will only let us purchase the $200 Windows 8 Pro license.
This option may not be available in all countries. The prices here are Windows 8 Professional Product Key for the US version of the Windows Store. Microsoft charges different prices in different countries and currencies.