Do you have some knowledge you can share through the Camping for Women website?
A good tip? A funny story? Info on ‘how to…?’
- A good tip (or tips) on any aspect of camping, hiking, glamping, fishing, boating/kayaking, trekking, mountain climbing, cycling, photography etc;
- A campfire recipe or tips on cooking in the wilderness;
- Ideas to keep children and family entertained;
- Any camping or wilderness stories (short or long, real or fiction);
- Opinions on camping equipment, camping locations or things to avoid;
- Some great camping/scenic photos you’ve taken;
- An article on anything that women campers might find interesting;
- Sharing your views on any topic; or
- Being a guest blogger on the site.
Anything that you would like to share, you can be sure other women campers would be interested and this is certainly the place to do it!
You don’t need to write a whole article or book to get involved. We would love to publish anything you would like to share with your fellow women campers.
All contributions, large or small, featured on the website will provide full credit to the contributor in addition to receiving a copy of what was published (if also produced within a separate or broader publication).
So do put your thinking cap on and share something…
Quickly fill in the form below to get started and Nicole will get back to you right away:
You can also email Nicole directly if you like. Her email address is email@example.com