Get our Christmas GIFT GIVEAWAY now before things get too crazy!
Right now, while many are buying presents for loved ones, Camping for Women is running a very special Christmas Gift Giveaway.
From now until December 25, we are doing a special giving away of The 3 in 1 Camping Cuisine Cookbook.
This applies to everyone who makes a purchase from the Global Outdoor Adventure Store.
The digital version of this fabulous resource normal sells for $17.00. But it is yours free when you purchase anything (large or small) before Christmas.
This Christmas Gift Giveaway is our way of saying a very big thank you to all our website visitors, readers and subscribers that we exist to serve.
So what’s included in The 3 in 1 Camping Cuisine Cookbook?
Written by Sharon Maree, a qualified caterer, nutritionist and seasoned camper, this book includes:
- How to put together tasty and nutritious food that provide high levels of energy needed for hiking.
- Simple ways to prepare beautiful dishes for people of all ages. Also dishes that cater to people with specific dietary requirements like vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and lactose free.
- The little-known way to prepare great variety of food useful for hikes. That is day hikes as well as food best suited to longer hikes and trekking.
- Proven steps to produce tried and tested recipes for all meals. Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner (including starters), light meals, main meals, desserts. It even has baking treats you can prepare before leaving home.
- Simple keys to plan and utilize numerous options that are simple to create. Meets the needs of vegetarians (40 dishes), Vegan (24 dishes), Gluten Free (31 Dishes) and Lactose Free (40 dishes).
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to choose the best options for your family with 43 dishes that are proven favorites with children.
- Proven strategies for ensuring food safety while out in the great outdoors. Includes 11 tips for storing meat and other perishables, another 11 tips for storing fruit and vegetables and lists of fruit and vegetables that do not require refrigeration. Presented together with information on how long you should expect food to last.
But that’s not all! There’s also…
- Many tips and tricks for applying variations to most of the recipes featured throughout the book. This allows you the flexibility to be able to creatively alter dishes in a number of ways. Hence you can easily cater to differing tastes while changing the feel and presentation as you like.
- A dirt-cheap way to savor so many delightful and quick options within this full color publication. Features professional photos of each finished dish in hiking, camping and glamping environments.
- A free and easy way to prepare multiple and diverse dishes. Follow a well laid out format comprising all the ingredients, steps and methods. You will be producing wholesome, delicious and satisfying food in no time!
- Discover how to implement 34 safety tips while away in the wilderness. Also 19 clean up tips and a Bibliography listing a number of other sources for great food and food-related ideas.
- How to use 10 practical food ideas for hiking in addition to using hiking recipes.
- REVEALED! The hidden truth behind the secrets of a seasoned woman camper with qualifications in commercial cookery and nutrition. She is a cookery teacher who has built up a wealth of knowledge and experience across two continents.
All anyone needs to do is to purchase anything from the shopping tab on Camping for Women dot com .
There is no minimum purchase amount to qualify and this offer is only valid until Christmas.
As soon as we hear you have made a purchase we will send you this amazing resource. A resource designed to be your secret weapon for looking like a foodie/chef in front of your fellow campers!
The Global Outdoor Adventure Store is run in conjunction with the world’s largest online retailer Amazon. The store simply has the widest selection of products for the great outdoors – more than exists in any physical store.